Arrival by sea
*The information provided below is valid under normal travel conditions, for current travel guidelines due to Covid-19, please find specific guidelines here.
Coastal Liner Services Agency
Tel: + 385 (0)21 329 370
Fax: + 385 (0)21 329 379
International ferry lines
Zadar – Ancona (Jadrolinija - www.jadrolinija.hr)
Split – Stari Grad – Ancona (SNAV - www.snav.it)
Split – Stari Grad – Ancona (Jadrolinija - www.jadrolinija.hr)
Dubrovnik – Bari (Jadrolinija - www.jadrolinija.hr)
Apart from ferry lines, fast ferry lines also operate between Croatia and Italy.
The main Croatian passenger line operates the largest number of international and national ferries, boats, and fast ferry lines. Its headquarters are in Rijeka.
Operators that participate in the maintenance of national ferries, boats, and fast ferries lines in the Republic of Croatia:
- Rapska plovidba d.d. (www.rapska-plovidba.hr)
- Linijska nacionalna plovidba d.d. (www.lnp.hr)
- G & V Line d.o.o. (www.gv-line.hr)
- G & V Line Iadera d.o.o. (www.gv-zadar.hr)
- Miatrade d.o.o. (www.miatours.hr)
- MB Kapetan Luka – Ivan Tomić t.p. (www.krilo.hr)
- Bura line & off shore (www.buraline.com)
- Nautički centar Komiža (Tel: +385 (0)21 713-849, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ribarska proizvođačka zadruga Vrgada (www.vrgada-rpz.hr)
- Porat Ilovik d.o.o. (www.ilovik.hr)
- KTD Bilan d.o.o (Tel: +385 (0)20 713-073, E-mail: email@example.com)
- Gradski parking Šibenik (www.gradski-parking.hr)
- Krilo Shipping Company d.o.o. (www.ksc.hr)
Excursion Shipping Associations
Croatian Association of Private Shipping Companies
Croatian Association of Shipping Companies
- Croatian Association of Shipping Companies and Shipbuilders ‘Adria’
- Coordination of Associations of shipping companies, shipbuilders, fishermen and seamen in Dubrovnik
- Association of Small Shipping Companies of the Northern Adriatic
Ports open for international traffic, for the entry of foreign passenger vessels and boats for sport and leisure, which provide customs formalities
- Permanent: Umag, Poreč, Rovinj, Pula, Raša/Bršica, Rijeka, Mali Lošinj, Zadar, Šibenik, Split, Ploče, Korčula, Ubli, Cavtat and Dubrovnik.
- Seasonal (during the summer season): ACI Marina Umag, Novigrad, Sali, Božava, Primošten, Hvar, Stari Grad (Hvar), Vis, Komiža, Cavtat, Vela Luka (Summer season from 1st April to 31st October).
NAVIGATION IN THE REPUBLIC OF CROATIA
The master of the vessel entering the Republic of Croatia by sea shall use the shortest way to enter the closest port open to international traffic for the purpose of passing the immigration office control, and to endorse the crew and passenger list in the Harbourmaster's Office, pay the stipulated fees for the safety of navigation and protection of the sea from pollution, pay the sojourn tax, and report the stay of foreign nationals on board in accordance with special regulations. If it is a re-application, it can be obtained and paid via the following link: https://enautika.pomorstvo.hr/#/public/dashboard
The master of the vessel which has been transported into the Republic of Croatia by land or which has been placed in the custody of a port or which is located at any other approved place in the Republic of Croatia shall, prior to commencing the journey, pay the stipulated fees for the safety of navigation and protection of the sea from pollution, pay the sojourn tax, and report the stay of foreign nationals on board in accordance with special regulations. If it is a re-application, it can be obtained and paid via the following link: https://enautika.pomorstvo.hr/#/public/dashboard
The amount of the fee depends on the length of the vessel and the power of the engine, and is paid for a calendar year regardless of the period of navigation in the internal sea waters and the territorial sea of the Republic of Croatia.
Boat owners or users (boaters) and all persons who spend the night on a vessel which is larger than seven metres in length and used for rest, recreation, or cruising, shall be liable to pay the sojourn tax.
Payment of the sojourn tax for navigation is possible only through the online portal nautika.evisitor.hr, which, in addition to the option of paying the sojourn tax on a lump-sum basis, also enables payment according to the number of nights or the number of persons.
In addition to Croatian, the portal is available in 10 other languages. The portal supports payments through all the world's most widely used card brands, but also payments via bank transaction. After paying the sojourn tax, the boater receives a confirmation to their email address, which they must keep for the duration of their stay aboard the vessel.