Lighthouse Villa Lanterna was originally constructed in 1881 on south-eastern part of Vir island during the Austro-hungarian reign and it is the official 1st class cultural monument. The main edifice is built of stone and is situated in an isolated spot in pine-tree woods nearby the attractive rocky and sandy beach, which is suitable for families and children. It is categorised as 5 star vacation house and intended for accomodation for maximum of eight persons. The interior and exterior were completely renovated in 2012 in a mixture of traditional mediterranean and modern style, furnished with luxurious wooden furniture and leather seating-sets.
Villa consists of two floors in total of 180 m². On the first floor there are four bedrooms. Each room is equipped with an air-condition unit, SAT LCD TV, king size bed and a bathroom (bathtub / toilet). Two larger rooms have access to the large round balcony that wraps around the lighthouse tower and provides a broad panoramic sea view. The common areas of the house are situated on the ground floor. Outside of the main edifice there is a large inner courtyard surrounded by stone-wall. Within this pleasurable environment there is an adjacent smaller structure that serves as a mini-wellness and is equipped with sauna, whirlpool, multifunctional fitness device and an outdoor sun-deck in the Mediterranean style garden. In addition to the accommodation, secluded beach with deck-chairs and mini-wellness, service of breakfast with personal attendant, daily cleaning and linen changing by the house-maid, usage of speed-boat and transfers are also included in the basic price.